We want children to have a calm and happy start to their school day so we ask that they arrive on time.
- Nursery opens at 8.45am
- Morning session runs from 8.45am to 11.45am
- Lunch club is available from 11.45am to 12.45pm (places must be booked)
- Afternoon session runs from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Nursery closes 3.30pm
- Key Stage 2 children enter the school at 8.40am with Years 3 and 4 entering through the main gate and lining up and Years 5 and 6 through the Learning Centre Gates.
- Reception and Key Stage 1 can enter the school at 8:45am.
- Morning playtimes last for fifteen minutes, during this time children can have a healthy snack and socialise with their friends.
- Lunchtime is staggered with the youngest children having lunch from 11.45am and the older ones from 12.00pm onwards. All children eat their lunch in the school hall and then have time to play outdoors. If it is wet, children are supervised in classrooms by Midday Assistants.
- Reception and Key Stage 1 children have a fifteen minute break during the afternoon. Year 3 also have an afternoon break during the Autumn Term.
- The school day ends at 3.10pm for Reception and Key Stage 1 children and at 3.15pm for those in Key Stage 2.
Before and After School Care
Click here for more information about wrap around care provided by Oliver’s Lodge.