We want children to have a calm and happy start to their school day so we ask that they arrive on time.
- Nursery opens at 8.45am
- Morning session runs from 8.45am to 11.45am
- Lunch club is available from 11.45am to 12.45pm (places must be booked)
- Afternoon session runs from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Nursery closes 3.30pm
- Reception children enter the school at 8:40am through the Woodland Gate.
- Key Stage 1 and 2 children whose surnames begin A-K enter the school at 8.40am through the main playground gate.
- Key Stage 1 and 2 children whose surnames begin L-Z enter the school at 8.50am through the main playground gate.
- Morning playtimes last for fifteen minutes, during this time children can have a healthy snack and socialise with their friends.
- Lunchtime lasts an hour and is staggered. Reception and Key Stage 1 start their lunch at 11.45 and 11:55 respectively. Years 3 and 4 start theirs at 12:00 and Years 5 and 6 at 12:15pm. All children eat their lunch in the school hall and then have time to play outdoors. If it is wet, children are supervised in classrooms by Midday Assistants.
- Reception and Key Stage 1 children have a fifteen minute break during the afternoon. Year 3 also have an afternoon break during the Autumn Term.
- The school day ends at 3.15pm for Reception who are collected at the Woodland Gate. Key Stage 1 and 2 children whose surnames begin A-K are collected from the main playground at 3:15pm and surnames L-Z at 3.25pm.
Before and After School Care
Click here for more information about wrap around care provided by Oliver’s Lodge.