We want children to have a calm and happy start to their school day so we ask that they arrive on time.
- Nursery opens at 8.45am
- Morning session runs from 8.45am to 11.45am
- Lunch club is available from 11.45am to 12.45pm (places must be booked)
- Afternoon session runs from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Nursery closes 3.30pm
- The children are allowed to come into school from 8.40am and all children must be in their classroom ready to start learning at 8.50am.
- Morning playtimes last for fifteen minutes, during this time children can have a healthy snack and socialise with their friends.
- Lunchtime is staggered with the youngest children having lunch from 11.45am and the older ones from 12.00pm onwards. All children eat their lunch in the school hall and then have time to play outdoors. If it is wet, children are supervised in classrooms by Midday Assistants.
- Reception and Key Stage 1 children have a fifteen minute break during the afternoon.
- The school day ends at 3.10pm for Reception and Key Stage 1 children and at 3.15pm for those in Key Stage 2.
Before and After School Care
Click here for more information about wrap around care provided by Oliver’s Lodge.