Vision and Values
Earls Colne Primary School and Nursery is a warm and welcoming school where each individual is valued and respected.
We want all children to enjoy a high quality education which gives them every opportunity to discover their talents and achieve the very best that they can.
By providing a stimulating environment where children feel confident and safe but also challenged, we develop motivated and highly engaged independent learners.
We want our pupils to be confident and caring members of the community. Their views and opinions are valued and they are encouraged to contribute to our school as well as the wider community.
Achieving our Vision
- We highly value the partnership with parents and carers, working together to achieve the very best for every child
- Having high expectations of every child and providing the best learning opportunities for these to be realised
- Enabling every child to experience success and celebrating individual talents
- Developing a caring environment where children are prepared to challenge themselves because they understand that making mistakes is an important part of learning
- Promoting enquiry, creativity and a life-long love of learning
- Giving a high priority to the development of emotional wellbeing
Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning and characterise the culture of our school.
We foster a love of learning and inspire our children to discover, develop and celebrate their individual talents and abilities.
We challenge and support our children to be creative, resilient and independent learners who think critically, with high ambitions for themselves.
We develop our children’s respect for the diverse views, interests and abilities of others so that they appreciate their similarities and differences, learning with each other.
We promote kindness and consideration so that children feel cared for, safe and included.
We ensure that each child is provided with every opportunity to make progress and enjoy success so that they become confident, responsible citizens.